Friday, March 1, 2013

FMS Photo-A-Day February Wrap-up

Happy Friday & Happy March! I'm not exactly sure where February went. It was a pretty quiet month for us overall. Some of the highlights were watching the Ravens win the Super Bowl (hooray!!), learning how to make sushi at a friend's party (yum!), celebrating a simple Valentine's Day at home (so nice), and finally seeing some actual, visual progress on our home site (crazy exciting!! - more about that coming soon!).

I'm still enjoying keeping up with the #FMSphotoaday challenge by Fat Mum Slim (learn more about how to play here). Here's a collage of all my February pics, with the list of prompts below.


If you want to join in for March, you can grab the list here. And as always, I'd love for us to follow each other on Instagram - I'm @jdeares

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment