Sunday, November 25, 2012

Foreign Coin Magnets

What do you do with your foreign coins? We never really figured out what to do with them - they just sort of turn up randomly around the house, although whenever I see them, it makes me happy. When I saw a pin on this post from Tattered Style, I knew I finally had a foreign coin solution!


These were the coins I was able to find after a quick search, since like I said, we don't really have a spot where we keep them. I used round magnets and a hot glue gun. My magnets didn't seem very powerful and some of the coins were fairly heavy, so I was afraid they might not stick well, but they work perfectly fine. This project literally just takes a few minutes, looks great (they're classy looking magnets, aren't they??), and brings back happy memories whenever I go to the fridge. I love them!

4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! We were spring cleaning this weekend and I came across some of these same coins from my high school trip to Europe. I hate to just keep them hidden away in my memory box....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah you should give it a try - it would be a nice frequent reminder of your trip! :)

      Delete
  2. Just saw this ~ thanks for linking back to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض | الشرق الأوسط
    جهاز كشف تسربات المياه الالكتروني بحث دقيق واكتشاف وحلول تسربات المياه
    - شركة كشف تسربات المياه تقدم لك شركة الشرق الأوسط للخدمات المنزلية والتي تواجه احتياجات العميل واهميتة الخاصة بتسرب المياه المزعجة
    شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
    كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
    شركة ترميم منازل بالرياض
    شركة ترميم منازل بالاحساء
    شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام
    ترميم البيت
    عزل مائي
    شركة عزل مائي بالرياض
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    نقل اثاث بالرياض
    نقل عفش بالرياض
    نقل اثاث
    نقل عفش
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف المنازل بالرياض
    شركة نظافة بالرياض
    شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
    رش مبيدات

    ReplyDelete