Friday, April 19, 2013

Five Friday Favorites #2

Happy Friday, all! Here are five things I'm loving this week...

Favorite eat-in kitchen: I first saw this breakfast nook a while ago, but I can't seem to get it out of my head. I would love to re-create something similar in my kitchen.

Favorite 5-minute DIY idea: Wrap pre-punched paper around a glass cylinder, and you've got an instant Moroccan lantern.
Source (but the pin goes to a bad link - anyone know where it came from?)

Favorite fashion deal: I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it, but I have ordered from 599fashion on numerous occasions. It's not exactly quality apparel, but there are always a few gems here and there. Currently, I'm loving this colorblock layered dress (which also comes in red). Not bad for $5.99, right??
Source
Favorite pet product: I recently signed up for The Clymb, which offers discount outdoor and fitness gear. I received $10 to go toward my first purchase, and one of the things I used it for was the OllyBottle by OllyDog.  A simple but brilliant idea - the doggie water bowl attaches right to the water bottle.

Favorite travel inspiration: I'm starting to get really excited about our upcoming trip to the UK.  My friend that lives in London just sent an email with ideas for our big road trip and included this photo when suggesting that we go to Edinburgh and stop by the castles in Northumberland on our way. I can't wait!
Dunstanburgh castle, Northumberland, UK
Source
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment